How do I gain access to the site?
L’Oréal Partner Shop is available to all L’Oréal Professional Products Division Business Partners. To request access, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the website www.lorealpartnershop.com
2. Click ‘Request Account’ on the right-hand side of the page.
3. This will open a request form, complete the form and click ‘Submit’.
4. A member of our customer care team will be in contact with you in within 3 working days, alternatively you can contact your Sales Representative for assistance with creating your L’Oréal Partner Shop account.
How do I log in?
Once your account has been created visit www.lorealpartnershop.com where, once you have selected your region, you will see the log-In page. Before you can access your account, you will need to create a password.
To do this:
1. Click on ‘Forgot password’ button (below the password field).
2. Enter your account number and click ‘Send’.
3. An e-mail will automatically be sent to the email address connected to your account with a link allowing you to create a new password. Your new password will need to be at least 8 characters and MUST contain at least one capital letter, one number and one special character.
4. Once your password has been set, you can return to the login page and access your account by entering your ‘L’Oréal account number in the login field and your new password in the password field. If you are unsure what your L’Oréal account number is, it can be found in the top right corner of your invoices or ask your Sales Representative.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
1. Click on ‘Forgot password’ (below the password field).
2. Enter your account number and click ‘Send’.
3. An e-mail will automatically be sent to the email address you provided when registering, which will include a link prompting you to create a new password. Your new password MUST contain 8 characters including at least one capital letter, one number and one special character.
Are my personal details secure?
How do I log out completely?
Will I receive marketing from you?
When you request an account with us, we will ask you if you would prefer to opt out of receiving marketing. If you do not tick the box provided, we will proceed to send you personalised emails on L'Oréal Partner Shop products, promotions, news, events and platform updates exclusive to L'Oréal Business Partners. You can unsubscribe from marketing at any time, through the link in each communcation we send.
I still can't find an answer – How do I contact L'Oreal?
If you have a question that is not answered by the FAQ's or within the product descriptions, then please feel free to:
1. Fill out the form on our Contact us page.
2. Contact our Customer Care by phone on 0800 0304 034 or by email
3. Contact your Sales Representative.
Do you offer Live Chat
Live chat is open from 9am to 5pm. A pop-up will appear on the homepage, if not, this means customer care is busy helping other clients. Alternatively, you can call customer care at 0800 0304 034 or contact us via the online portal here.
How do I search for the products I want to buy?
There are multiple ways to find the products you are looking for.
The 3 simplest ways are to search by brand, by product category or by using our search field:
1. If you know the brand you are looking for, hover over ‘Shop by Brand’ on the homepage to view a drop-down menu. You can view all product ranges by hovering over each brand. To view all products in the brand, click on the brand name. To view one of the brand’s product ranges, hover over the brand name and click the relevant range next to it.
2. To discover new products, you can search our entire range by category. From the homepage, click on ‘Shop by Category’ to view all products across Retail, Technical, Backwash and Colour. Here you can also explore sub-categories of products to help narrow your search.
3. If you know the product name or product reference number, you can use the search bar to find them. At the top of the homepage, click on the search bar and enter the product name or reference number and click search.
What are the pack sizes of the products?
I can’t purchase certain products, who can help me change this?
Please note that some brands operate within a selective network requiring stockists to meet certain criteria to be eligible to buy. This will be evaluated by a sales representative when your email or contact form is received.
If a product says 'Notify Me' underneath, it is out of stock. You will be able to sign up to receive an email notification for when it is back in stock.
I have a question about a product. Who do I contact?
For Technical advise contact Salon Advisory on firstname.lastname@example.org or for general product enquiries contact Customer Care via Live Chat or by calling Customer Care on 08000304034
What do I do if I have forgotten my Account Number?
Contact us directly via either:
- Live Chat
- Contact us form on LPS or alternatively contact Customer Care on 08000304034 and we can arrange for a welcome email to be sent
I would like to make changes to my account, including my direct debit?
For all changes to accounts including; closing an account, setting up a direct debit, cancelling a direct debit, amending a direct debit amount, or general debit enquiries, please contact the Credit Team.
What to do if I forgot my Password?
1. Click on ‘Forgot password’ (below the password field).
2. Enter your account number and click ‘Send’.
3. An e-mail will automatically be sent to the email address you provided when registering, which will include a link prompting you to create a new password. Your new password MUST contain at least one capital letter, one number and one special character.
Where do I view my previous orders and invoices?
Log into your LPS account, Click on my account, then my partner shop orders (for orders) or my invoices (for invoices)
How do I place an order?
Search for the product you wish to purchase using one of the methods outlined in the PRODUCTS section of our FAQs. Once you have located the product, select the quantity you require by either typing in the number or using the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ buttons. Click the ‘basket icon’ to add the products to your basket. To view more information about the product such as ingredients, pack size, or description simply click on the image of the product. You can still add the product to your basket from this page. Once you have completed your order, click on the ‘basket icon’ to review your order and amend if necessary. All your promotions will be visible on the order summary page and the total amount of your order is also shown. Once you are happy with your order, click the ‘check out’ button to finalize your order.
1. The checkout is composed of 3 steps: The first step is for shipping details, delivery address and date. At the top of this page you can also add a purchase order number in the relevant field (this will be shown on your invoice).
2. The second step allows you to choose from the payment options you are eligible for.
3. The third step is the order confirmation page showing a summary of your order, you can add products or amend your order at this stage. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation with all your order details.
Is there a minimum order value?
Minimum order terms to take effect from 1st April 2022:
- All orders below £75 (excluding VAT) will incur a £4.95 handling fee.
- All orders above £75 (excluding VAT) will not incur a handling fee.
- Next day delivery can be added to any order for an additional charge of £5.79. If an order is less than £75 (excluding VAT), then the handling fee and next day delivery fee shall both be applicable to such order.
What if an item is out of stock?
What is the value of my order?
Does the value include VAT?
How do I pay for my order?
Payment will not be taken at time of ordering, you will receive an invoice within 2-3 days of your order being dispatched. Payment terms are in line with our standard Terms and Conditions of sale.
Partner Pay is available to make a payment, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This accepts all major credit cards except American Express.
It will take up to 1 working day for payment to show on your account.
I have a question about prices, who do I contact?
An incorrect payment has been taken out of my account and my order is held?
This could be down to your current account balance, please contact the Credit Team who can help you resolve this at email@example.com
Will I receive an email confirmation/e-receipt/invoice of my purchased products?
- Email confirmation of the order - Yes
- Invoice - Yes
Please don’t forget to connect to our e-billing platform where you can access all your invoices, statements and credit notes
What is the L’Oréal E-Billing Portal?
The portal provides 24/7 access to all your invoices, statements and account documents from the last 3 years. It is updated once every 24hrs with the latest documents.
You can access the portal through the following link: documentplatform.loreal.co.uk
Who can use the L’Oréal E-Billing Portal?
Any customer who manages their business L’Oréal invoice/payment account may use the portal to manage their account documents. Once you are registered, paper billing will stop.
How do I request an account?
Please select ‘Create an account’ from the login page of the E-Billing portal and submit your details. We endeavour to activate your account within 48 hours Mon-Fri.
What happens when I sign up?
Once your account is activated (usually within 48 hours Mon-Fri), you’ll receive an activation email. Please click on the link in the email to set your password and activate your account. Once you have activated your account, you will be switched over to E-Billing and paper billing will stop.
I can’t find my activation email
Please check your junk email folder. If you can’t find it, please click ‘Activate your Account’ on the login page of the E-Billing portal and follow the instructions. This will resend the activation email. You can find the link to resend the activation email here: https://documentplatform.loreal.co.uk/auth/activate
I forgot my password, how can I change it?
Please click ‘forgot my password’ on the login page of the E-Billing portal and follow the instructions.
What is my username?
Your username will be your invoice/payment account number. This number can be found on any of your invoices, credits or statements and normally begins with the number ‘2’.
My username doesn’t work
Your username will be your invoice account number. This number can be found at the top of any of your invoices, credits or statements and normally begins with the number ‘2’. If you are still having issues, please call the customer care team on 0800-169-8441.
How can I change my email address
For security reasons it’s not possible to change your registered email address directly on your E-Billing account. Please call the accounts team to change your email address on 0800-169-8441.
Will I be able to view invoices for all the brands I take?
Yes, the E-Billing portal contains all invoices and documents associated with your account from all brands that you take.
Can I change my username
It is not possible to change your username as this is the same as your L’Oréal invoice account number.
MAKING PAYMENTS ON THE E-BILLING PORTAL
Who can make payments via the E-Billing Portal?
To make a payment you must be 1. An E-Billing customer, 2. Have a credit account (e.g. To pay X days after invoicing) and 3. Pay your invoices by credit or debit card.
Direct debit customers will have their due payments taken automatically.
How do I know I have a credit account?
If, when checking out, you have the possibility to pay “On Account” or if there is a credit bloc or reached credit limit message, it means you have a credit account and might be in position to pay my invoices through the E-billing portal. Please refer to the E-billing section to see how to create and activate your account.
How do I make a payment?
Directly in the e-billing portal, if you are eligible, simply click on ‘PAY’ next to the invoice you wish to pay and enter your card details. You will receive an email confirmation immediately upon successful payment. You can also view your E-Billing payment history on your account.
Can I pay more than one invoice at a time?
Yes, you can choose to pay multiple invoices in the same payment by clicking on the ‘pay multiple’ button on the top row of your list of invoices and selecting which ones to pay.
Can I pay a lump sum?
No, you can only pay whole invoices, or an unpaid part of an invoice. The ‘amount due’ field will show you how much is outstanding on any invoice where a payment is outstanding. If there is no payment outstanding the ‘amount due’ will show zero.
How long does it take a payment to show on my account?
If you have made a payment outside of the portal, e.g. over the phone, it may take up to 48hrs to show as paid on your E-Billing account. However, invoices paid via your E-Billing account will show as ‘PAID’ immediately but may still take up to 24hrs for the funds to clear your L’Oréal account.
All payments may take up to 24hrs to clear your L’Oréal account.
I have access to the E-billing portal, but I can’t see the “pay” button on the E-Billing portal.
If you are eligible, the “pay” button should show automatically. Only customers with a credit account and not on direct debit can pay by credit card through the E-billing portal. In case your situation changes, and you become eligible, it can take up to a week for the “pay” button to be activated.
Can you indicate when my invoices are due?
We are looking at adding this functionality in a future development. In the meantime, you can find the due dates on any invoice by opening the invoice document PDF on your account.
Can I pay online without an E-Billing account?
Without an E-billing account, it is not possible to pay invoices with a credit card. In case you do not have a Credit account, you might be eligible to pay at checkout with your credit or debit card. please refer to the payment section.
Can I pay online instead of Direct Debit?
Please speak to the accounts team if you would like to make changes to your payment method on 0800 0304 034 or via the contact us form on Partner Shop.
I want to switch back to paper billing.
Please speak to the accounts team if you would like to switch back to paper on 0800 0304 034 or via the contact us form on Partner Shop.
Please note if you switch back to paper, you will lose the benefits of the portal including the ability to pay online.
What are your Christmas delivery times?
Please note that our distribution center is closed from 24th December 2022 to Monday 2nd January 2023, returning on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
To expect a Delivery by the 23rd of December 2022, please order before:
- UK & NI (Excl Highlands and Islands) and Dublin: 21st December 2022
- UK Highlands and Islands, ROI Country: 20th December 2022
- Channel Islands: 19th December 2022
What delivery services do you offer?
STANDARD DELIVERY: We currently offer delivery in 2 working days for FREE on orders above £75 (excluding VAT) to most of the United Kingdom, excluding the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Shetland, Orkney, Jersey and Guernsey. For these areas your delivery lead time will be stated at checkout. Orders below £75 incur a delivery charge of £4.95 (excluding VAT)
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: We also offer next day delivery for £5.79 (excluding VAT) to addresses within the United Kingdom (excluding the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Shetland, Orkney, Jersey and Guernsey or when ordering L'Oréal Professionnel Platinium Plus). Order by 11am Monday-Friday to receive your products the next working day.
From the 1st April 2022 all orders below £75 will incur a handling fee of £4.95 in addition to any shipping fees.
Can you deliver to an address other than my usual delivery address?
How do I report an error with my delivery?
Can I track the delivery of my products?
For UK only - Yes. It is possible to track the delivery of your products directly into 'My Account' > 'My orders' and clicking on the order you are interested to track